CME credits are available for readers of chapters in WWW.ENDOTEXT.ORG . The program is credentialed and administered thtrough the Continuing Professional Education Department of the University of Mississippi Medical School. The content has been developed by Christian Koch, MD and Leslie De Groot, MD, in collaboration with the authors of ENDOTEXT.ORG and THYROIDMANAGER.ORG, Currently there is NO CHARGE for this CME program.
Successful completion of each module also provides credits for ABIM MOC program.
The Chapter modules listed below are now available for on-line ACCME -CME credit hours, and those in italics also receive equivalent ABIM MOC credit points.
Autoimmunity to the Thyroid Gland
Benign Breast Disease in Women
Osteoporosis: Clinical Evaluation
Pit 12 Hypopituitarism
Growth and Growth Disorders
Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia
Ovarian Reserve Testing
Diagnosis and Treatment of Graves' Disease
Normal and Abnormal Puberty
Pituitary Adenomas in Childhood
Evaluation of Adult Growth Hormone Deficiency:
The Management of Type I Diabetes
The Treatment of Type II Diabetes
TK Inhibitors in Aggressive Differentiated Thyroid Cancer
Endocrinology of Vasopressin & Oxytocin
Testing for SIADH
To receive CME and MOCcredits, it is necessary to register on the University of Mississippi website for the course. Currently no payment is required. You will receive a PDF copy of the relevant chapter in ENDOTEXT. After reviewing the chapter, readers must satisfactorily pass an assessment, and then will receive CME and MOC credits by Email. The exact steps in the process are:
- Use your browser to enter: www.umc.edu/conted/
- On that page, at the bottom, see: Click here to enter Cvent Continuing Education Registrant Portal
- On the next page, SIGN UP, giving First and Last name and email address.
- A password is then sent to you by email.
- Return via steps 1-2-3-4 and LOG IN using the supplied PASSWORD.
- Then you will go to the CURRENT EVENTS page. You will find listed the ENDOTEXT SERIES, and the CME modules currently on line.
- Select the module of interest, and Click on the SYMBOL at right to indicate your interest
- You will be taken to the Registration pages. -
- You will receive the chapter PDF to print out and read.
- After reading the CHAPTER, your will return to the indicated website and fill out the examination. Assuming you ace the exam, you will receive the CME credit certificate by Email. Your competion of the c ourse will also be reported to ABIM for MOC cxertification.
For any questions about this process, contact Ashley Givens, Program Administrator Continuing Health Professional Education, Phone: 601-984-1306, Email: email@example.com